Here at C&VG.com, we're big fans of Mercury, the beautifully innovative PSP puzzler from Awesome Studios. It's a thoroughly modern remake of old classics like Marble Madness and is certainly one of the most intriguing puzzle titles to slither onto the Sony PSP.
The game puts you in control of a blob of mercury which you must steer through 72 levels by tilting the 3D environment, while trying not to spill any over the sides. On your way, you'll encounter over 30 interactive objects and enemies, as well as stage-solving devices such as teleporters, spinners, bridges and flux transmitters.
But if you're looking for the ultimate challenge then you'll need to take on a friend via the two-player WiFi competitive mode. Like any great puzzle game, Mercury is simple to play but fiendishly difficult to master...
To be in with a chance of winning one of five PSPs and a copy of the game, simply answer the following question:
Who is the developer of Archer Maclean's Mercury?
(b) Awesome Studios
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. C&VG.com will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
PLEASE ENTER THIS COMPETITION VIA THE EXTERNAL LINK ABOVE AND NOT THE USUAL FIELDS BELOW.