Xleague.TV, the eSports-dedicated TV show, has unveiled the line-up of games that'll feature in the launch of its leagues and tournaments.
It's line-up enables gamers to compete across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC platforms, with sports, FPS, RTS, beat-'em-up and racing included in genres covered.
Here's the launch line-up in full:
1. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Published by Konami)
2. Rainbow Six: Vegas (Published by Ubisoft)
3. Project Gotham Racing 3 (Published by Microsoft)
4. Gears of War (Published by Microsoft)
5. Halo 2 (Published by Microsoft)
6. Dead or Alive 4 (Published by Microsoft)
7. Resistance: Fall of Man (Published by SCEA)
8. Motorstorm (Published by SCEA)
9. Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (Published by EA)
10. Quake 4 (Published by Activision)
Xleague.TV's website launches next month, and will be quickly followed by the debut of the TV show itself on Sky in May.
It says it will "record competitive matches, league and tournament play with game commentary, league analysis, news, reviews, updates and magazine format shows", all of which is taken "from our ongoing online leagues on www.xleague.tv."