Enemy Territory: Quake Wars has splashed down in the UK today and there's already a patch out.
The v1.1 update marks the beginning of Splash Damage's post-release support for the game, and is "pretty small and contains a few things that will improve your Enemy Territory: Quake Wars experience", it's explained on the official community website.
Quake Wars players should receive the patch through the game's auto-updater, although download mirrors have been provided just in case.
The update addresses the following:
- Updated Linux client compatibility
- Fixed performance drop of soft particles on some graphics cards
- Removed XP award for destroying newly spawned vehicles (spawn camping)
- Improved bot control of the GDF Titan Tank
- Fixed dedicated LAN server administrators reverting to default group on map change
- Fixed players occasionally not being able to change the mission they are on
- Server Launcher now clears the map rotation when changing game mode
- Fixed localized clients reverting to unlocalized if player starts a lite server on the same PC
- Fixed image pure check (anti-cheating) erroneously failing for MegaTextures