In association with Sierra Entertainment's new shooter Timeshift on Xbox360, PC and PS3, we are offering you and a friend, the chance to travel through time and gain back a day. By travelling East around the world across the International Date Line you will actually gain a day back. What will you do with yours? Have a nice lie in, sunbathe or maybe save the world.
Dr. Aiden Krone has made a Time Jump across the space-time continuum - a reckless act with frightening consequences. Now, a disturbing alternate reality has evolved within the bleak and rain-soaked Alpha District. Armed with the experimental Beta Suit, you alone are able to slow, stop and reverse the flow of time. Only with this ability can you lead the uprising to victory and put an end to Krone's madness.
So if you want to be in the running for this great competition and win a round world trip plus spending money, just answer the following question:
In which direction do you need to travel across the International Date Line to gain back a day?
Please send your answer A, B or C to 84383 with the keyword of TIME or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition will be drawn on the 1st of December and winner contacted after that.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: To enter please text your answer to 84383 (cost £1) or email email@example.com Entries must be submitted no later than 27th October. By submitting their entry entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules.
2. The winner be notified personally within 28 days of the closing date.
3. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Future plc, any of its wholly owned subsidiaries or any marketing services agency, handling house or other company involved directly with the administration of this competition, or any member of their households.
6. Future Publishing Limited may in its absolute discretion substitute cash value for the prize.
7. By entering the competition you grant Future Publishing Limited ("Future") and any sponsor(s) of the competition permission to (a) use your name and likeness for the purpose of administering and organising the competition and for advertising and promotional purposes; and (b) disclose your name and any personal details you provide when entering the competition to third parties appointed by Future for the purpose of administering and organising the Competition. Entrants accept that if they win, Future Publishing Limited will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, age, town of residence and likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of this competition and for related promotional purposes. Text STOP with the answer to prevent personal data from being stored.
8. All entries will become the property of Future Publishing Limited on their receipt and will not be returned.
© 2007 Sierra Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Designed and developed by Saber Interactive. TimeShift, Sierra and the Sierra logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sierra Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.