News

Iwata 'sincerely apologises' for Smash Bros. delay

Nintendo boss very sorry you've had to wait. And probably about a lack of UK date too

Nintendo big cheese Satoru Iwata has said he's 'very sorry' to Smash Bros. fans about the delay for Brawl on Wii.

"...I would like to offer an apology", he begins.

"With the completion of the game falling behind schedule, we were unable to keep our promised release date, despite our greatest efforts in attempting to release this game on time", he continued.

"I would like to extend my most sincere apology to all of our customers that are anticipating the title's release, and also to our retailers."

Earlier this month Super Smash Bros. Brawl's director Masahiro Sakurai also said sorry for the delay - "I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer."

The game's due out on March 9 in the US. We're stilling waiting for Nintendo to confirm a release date for the UK and Europe.

[Source: Wii.com]

Comments