Mario Kart Wii has sold by the bucket load over the weekend, making it Nintendo UK's largest first-party launch, ever.
The title has knocked Sony's rival racer Gran Turismo 5 Prologue off the top spot of the All Formats Chart says Next-Gen.
If you total up the first week takings of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers, Mario Party 8 and Super Paper Mario, you still wouldn't come close to the number of units Mario Kart Wii has sold.
For those interested in seeing what else Mario Kart fired a barrage of red shells at, here's the full chart for the week:
- Mario Kart Wii - Nintendo
- Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - Sony
- Mario & Sonic at The Olympic games - Sega
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - Konami
- Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 - Ubisoft
- Condemned 2 - Sega
- Wii Play - Nintendo
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Activision
- Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Activision
- Carnival - Funfair Games - 2K Play
For more information on Mario Kart, check out our Mario Kart game page.