Choose the in-car view and it's almost low enough to be convincing. It's a bit too fast for the track, though, and the bumps might make you motion-sick.
Still, it looks like Niko's having a good time. Isn't there some avenging you should be doing, Niko? Oh, and change to the cinematic camera for a top-down view, which reminds us of a Scalextric track.
19 - 31 Cheat
Not to beat the game - just for fun...
- Change the weather - Call: HOT-555-0100.
- Spawn a mafia car - To spawn a Cognoscenti (Mafia Car) call: CAR-555-0142.
- Spawn a dirt bike - The Sanchez dirt bike can be your by calling: MBK-555-0150.
- Spawn an FIB car - Yes, the FBI is called FIB in GTAIV. To drive their ride of choice, call: CAR-555-0100.
- Spawn a Turismo - To spawn the gorgeous Turismo call: CAR-555-0147.
- Spawn a superbike - This one's very handy when attempting the stunt jumps. To spawn the NRG900 call: MBK-555-0100.
- Spawn a Comet - For a super-quick getaway, call: CAR-555-0168.
- Spawn a police chopper - Spawn Police Chopper (the big black one): FLY-555-0100.
- Spawn a speedboat - Spawn Jetmax (Boat): WET-555-0100.
- Lower your wanted level - Call: COP-555-0100.
- Raise your wanted level - Call: COP-555-0150.
- Get all weapons - Call: GUN-555-0150.
- Restore health - Call: DOC-555-0100.
Check back for the second half of this feature tomorrow.