Codies has detailed the upcoming '8 Ball' DLC pack for Race Drive GRiD, which is heading to PS3 and Xbox 360 in the autumn (PC details are forthcoming).
The pack adds, among other things, eight new cars and two new online events. Additional motors include the McLaren F1 GTR, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X and - our favourite - the Nissan GT-R, probably without the Gran Turismo speedometers.
For Xbox 360 the pack also deliver four new Achievements, which you can find below:
- Jack Of All Trades - Win an online race in each of the 8 Ball pack cars - 25pts.
- Drift Master - Achieve a 99x combo in the Honda S2000 - 25pts.
- Gas Guzzler - Clock up over 250 miles in your favourite 8 Ball pack car- 25pts.
- Clean Passing - Win a clean race in an 8 Ball Pack car from last position - 25pts.
Further content is expected to be released for the game later this year, says Codies, including V8 Supercars featuring Ford and Holden cars and the Bathurst circuit.
Here's the full list of motors added in the DLC pack:
- McLaren F1 GTR
- TVR Cerbera Speed 12
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Honda S2000
- Nissan GT-R (S-G2008)
- VW Nardo
- Pontiac Firebird Trans AM
- Volvo C30