A host of new features are in the works for footy MMO Football Superstars, developer Cybersports has revealed.
New features to be implemented over the coming months include (according to the official blurb):
- Player Managed Club system: Own your own club and manage REAL players
- Play 3, 5, 7 or 11 aside football with offside, foul and card system where making space and marking your opponent are critical to team success
- New fame system. Are you a Local Hero or a National Star?
- Improved Keeper AI, the holes have been filled, can you beat the keeper?
- Defender awards have been significantly increased which means strikers will need to be more aware of space and position or stand to lose the ball
- Three new clothing designers released, stand out from the crowd in Bownz, Avralan or Devine outfits
- Sheffield FC, the worlds first Football Club goes virtual! Visit the hallowed grounds of Sheffield FC and even grab a refreshing orange juice at the Coach and Horses!
- 11 aside matches opened up in the 3rd division. No more struggling to get into the 2nd division, challenge the best of the FS club world earlier