Wii Fit has jumped back to the top of the UK all formats chart, knocking Resident Evil 5 down into second place.
The fitness "game" has now spent a total of ten weeks at the top of the chart since its release nearly a year ago, equalling Nintendo's own longest serving number one record, set by Pokemon Yellow back in 2000.
Resi 5, which had spent the previous three weeks on top of the chart, placed in second ahead of FIFA 09, Wheelman and Call of Duty: World at War.
- Wii Fit
- Resident Evil 5
- FIFA 09
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Street Fighter IV
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars