Wii Fit has made it five consecutive weeks at the top of the UK all formats chart, holding off new entry X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
The movie tie-in entered in second place, notching up more than half of its total sales on Xbox 360. The PS3 version accounted for 39 percent of sales, with the rest spread across PS2, PSP, Wii, DS and PC.
The only other new chart entry was PS3 exclusive Singstar Pop Edition at 32.
- Wii Fit (Nintendo)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Activision Blizzard)
- FIFA 09 (EA)
- Wii Play (Nintendo)
- Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
- The Chronicles Of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena (Atari)
- The Godfather II (EA)
- Professor Layton And The Curious Village (Nintendo)
- Call Of Duty: World At War (Activision Blizzard)
[Source: GfK Chart-Track]