Infinity Ward's just released the first Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer video - and it's looking fantastic.
The trailer shows, among a plethora of explosions, the new customised killstreaks in MW2's online mode. These seemingly allow players to choose the rewards they'll receive for popping tons of opponents in a row, such as airstrikes and sticky grenades.
It looks awesome. See the footage below:
Watch tons of other game videos in HD over on our video channel!
In response to the developer asking what new Killstreak rewards should feature in the sequel, the internet replied with the likes of:
- Whole team gets ammo replenished
- The ability to control the gunner of a chopper
- Sniper squad (outside the map) provides support
- Morale boost, you're able to run faster and take more damage
- Earn double XP during a streak
- Control a guided missile similar to Battlefield: Bad Company's
- No dogs - they are lame
- Disguise yourself as the enemy
- Bring in Chuck Norris (still our favourite)
Tell us what you'd like to see below.