Namco's unveiled the online features set to be included in Tekken 6.
The fighter - which has just gone gold, says the publisher - will support online play, replay uploads, "ghost characters" and the obligatory leaderboards. Online co-op will be added in a post-launch DLC update.
Watch tons of other game videos in HD over on our video channel!
Namco Bandai's full feature list follows:
Ranked Match and Player Match:
- Rank up or work to improve your fighting skills by battling opponents worldwide in online versus mode with voice chat functionality.
Data Upload & Download:
- Create and upload customised ghost characters which accurately replicate your fight style.
- Any player in the world can download your ghost to take on your virtual self in a one-on-one battle even when you're not online.
- Upload replays of killer matches to share with friends and opponents around the world.
Scenario Online Co-op
- New feature coming this winter as a free post-launch downloadable update.
- Jump into intense two player online co-op campaigns against AI controlled enemies and experience the dramatic large-scale action with friends around the globe.
- Battle Points: online only, split between World, Asia, America and Europe;
- Rank: overall on and offline ranking, from Beginner to TEKKEN God.
- Additional rankings include Ranked Match, Scenario Campaign, Time Attack and Survival.
Exclusive PlayStationHome features include:
TEKKEN 6 Title Lounge
- Host Versus and Co-op Sessions: Gather friends and start matches from the Lounge within PlayStation Home; Online Scenario co-op mode coming free this winter.
- Home Rewards: Players have the chance to win exclusive costume pieces and furniture at the Lounge for their personal space.