Modern Warfare 2 has held the top spot on the UK all formats chart for a fourth week running.
FIFA 10 jumped two places to second, overtaking New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Assassin's Creed II in the process.
There was less good news for another EA title, Pandemic's The Saboteur, which only managed to chart at number 39. Worse still, Tony Hawk: Ride couldn't even crack the top 40 in its debut week.
Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit Plus took fifth and sixth, ahead of Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Winter Games, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Forza Motorsport 3 and Mario Kart Wii, according to GfK Chart-Track.
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
- FIFA 10 (EA)
- Assassin's Creed II (Ubisoft)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
- Mario And Sonic At the Olympic Winter Games (Sega)
- Lego Indiana Jones 2 (LucasArts)
- Forza Motorsport 3 (Microsoft)
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)