Activision's Modern Warfare 2 has become the third highest selling title in UK history after only eight weeks on the market.
Only GTA: San Andreas in second place and Brain Training in first stand ahead of Modern Warfare 2 in terms of UK history unit sell-through.
That's according to stat tracker GfK Chart-Track, which reports that the Infinity Ward developed title spent a ninth week running at the top of the UK's all formats chart.
Wii titles Wii Fit Plus and Just Dance took second and third on the chart during the week ended January 9, while Wii Sports Resort remained in fourth.
01. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
02. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
03. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
04. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
05. Bayonetta (Sega)
06. FIFA 10 (EA)
07. Assassin's Creed II (Ubisoft)
08. Darksiders (THQ)
09. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
10. James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (Ubisoft)