Nintendo is set to launch a budget games label in Japan.
The "Minna no Osusume Collection" (The Everyone's Recommendation Collection) is a line of cheaper Wii games selected via high users scores from the Wii's Japanese Nintendo Channel.
Seven games are set to kick off the service (and none of which are particularly eye catching) for the relatively low price of 2,800 (£18.80).
The collection is set to launch in Japan on February 25 in Japan. There's currently no word on this coming to Europe, but we'll ask Nintendo anyway.
UPDATE: A Nintendo UK spokesperson told CVG there are "no plans right now" to bring the budget line to Europe.
The "Minna no Osusume Collection" includes:
- 428 ~Fuusa Sareta Shibuya de~* (Platinum)
- Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Gold)
- ARCRISE FANTASIA (Silver)
- Family Ski: World Ski & Snowboard (Silver)
- ONE PIECE Unlimited Cruise Episode One
- Nami ni Yureru Hihou (Silver)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Bronze)
- Dragonball Z Sparking! METEOR (Bronze)