Sony has revealed details on the new maps, skins and trophies coming to Uncharted 2 later this month.
Last month Naugthy Dog released the PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack, which contained seven new skins featuring personalities from other major PlayStation games - Sev and a Helghast soldier from Killzone 2, Nathan Hale and a Chimera from Resistance 2, and Cole (both good and evil variants!) and Zeke from inFamous.
IGN has word that UC2 is about to get a multiplayer shot of content that includes multiplayer maps, skins, trophies and medals on Feb. 25. Justin Richmond, Naughty Dog multiplayer designer said, "One of the things that we wanted to make sure at launch was that anybody could get the platinum."
Here are the new trophies:
- Sneaky... - Get 50 Stealth Kills
- Brass Knuckles - Get 100 Melee Kills
- Tastes Like Chicken - Get 20 BBQ Medals
- Rapid Fire - Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch
- I Told You I Was Hardcore! - Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty
- Made It - Finish Wave 10 in one Survival Game
- Gold Digger - Finish Wave 10 in one Gold Rush Game
- Wipe Them Out... - Win 50 Deathmatch Games
- Plays Well With Others - Win 50 Objective Games
- Still Alive - Win 50 Elimination Games
- Plundered! - Get 200 Captured Medals
- Cold Blooded - Get 2,500 Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games