Activision's Modern Warfare 2 was the biggest-selling piece of entertainment in the UK in 2009.
That's according to new figures from the Entertainment Retail Association, as revealed on industry site MCV.
The ERA estimates that the game sold 2,926,637 units between its launch in November and the end of the year. This puts it way ahead of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which sold 2,193,700 copies on DVD in '09.
The full Top Ten-selling entertainment releases (with unit sales figures) were:
1. COD: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision) - 2,926,637 game
2. Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince (Warner) - 2,193,700 video
3. FIFA 10 (EA) - 2,155,697 game
4. Quantum of Solace (Fox) - 2,040,229 video
5. Twilight (E1 Ent) - 1,815,543 video
6. Susan Boyle: I Dreamed A Dream (Sony) - 1,714,369 music
7. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo) - 1,488,797 game
8. Lady GaGa: The Fame (Universal) - 1,458,289 music
9. Slumdog Millionaire (Fox) - 1,383,838 video
10. Transformers Revenge Fallen (Paramount) - 1,362,020 video