to join the CVG community. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG
News

UK CHART: Red Dead Redemption goes top

Split/Second, Prince Of Persia and ModNation Racers also make the top ten

Red Dead Redemption stormed the UK chart during the week ended May 22, knocking 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa down to second place after three weeks at the top.

The Xbox 360 standard and limited editions of Red Dead took 65 per cent of total sales and the PS3 versions the remaining 35 per cent.

Chart-Track told us it was the biggest release of the year so far. Check out CVG's Red Dead Redemption review to find out why.

Three other new releases made the top ten, with Split/Second: Velocity entering in fifth place, Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands in ninth, and ModNation Racers in tenth.

01. Red Dead Redemption (Take-Two)
02. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (EA)
03. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
04. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
05. Split/Second: Velocity (Disney)
06. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
07. Lost Planet 2 (Capcom)
08. Alan Wake (Microsoft)
09. Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)
10. ModNation Racers (Sony)

[ SOURCE: Chart-Track ]

Comments