A list of required and recommended hardware for the PC version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 has been released.
If you've played through the recently released demo you'll already have a good idea how nice this sequel looks, and the hardware required to get those shiny bits running smoothly isn't anything out the usual.
October 26 is the big day, Star Wars fans. Unless you're on PSP, in which case you should probably know that version's been canned. Soz.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support - ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
- Hard disk space: 10GB + 1GB Swapfile
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, or Windows 7
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c (March 2009)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 6000+
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support - ATI Radeon HD 4800 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260