to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!
CVG
News

Assassin's Creed 360 sales beat PS3 version

AC: Brotherhood enjoys biggest UK launch in the franchise yet

Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood recorded "the biggest ever Assassin's Creed launch" in the UK, according to data from GfK Chart-Track.

The title entered the UK All Formats chart at No.2 this morning, just 63,000 copies behind Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Zoom

Chart-Track said that the Xbox 360 version of the game accounted for 55 per cent of sales, and the PS3 edition for the remaining 45 per cent.

The news is somewhat surprising given the heavily PS3-focused AC: Brotherhood advertising campaign, and the fact that the PS3 version is home to exclusive downloadable content.

Check out our glowing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood review.

Comments