Gran Turismo 5 has taken the number one slot in the Japanese chart for the week ending November 28, sending PS3 hardware sales soaring.
New entries from DS RPG Super Robot Taisen L and Mario Sports Mix for Wii have taken second and third places, while Super Mario Collection and Pokemon Black/White are also sitting in the top five.
However perhaps the biggest news is Kinect's ongoing battle to break the top 20 in the region during its second week of release.
Despite its slow start however, the motion cam managed to triple Xbox 360 hardware sales at launch - it just seems like nobody's buying any games.
Here's the software chart in full:
1. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony, PS3): 430,707
2. Super Robot Taisen L (Namco Bandai, DS): 129,054
3. Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo, Wii): 84,983
4. Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Nintendo, Wii): 47,487
5. Pokemon Black/White (Pokemon, DS): 43,227
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops Subtitled Ver. (Square Enix, PS3): 31,354
7. Super Kaseki Horider (Nintendo, DS): 26,195
8. Dangan-Ronpa (Spike, PSP): 25,564
9. Power Pro Kun Pocket 13 (Konami, DS): 24,717
10. Wii Party (Nintendo, Wii): 24,525
11. Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Omise (Konami, DS): 22,395
12. Little Busters! Converted Edition (Prototype, PSP): 20,066
13. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Wii): 17,325
14. Tactics Ogre (Square Enix, PSP): 16,794
15. Trinity Zill O'll Zero (Tecmo Koei, PS3): 16,551
16. Winning Eleven 2011 (Konami, PS3): 16,371
17. Winning Eleven 2011 (Konami, PSP): 15,832
18. Kirby's Epic Yarn (Nintendo, Wii): 13,878
19. Minna to Kimi no Piramekino! (Namco Bandai, DS): 13,197
20. God Eater Burst (Namco Bandai, PSP): 12,983