That Infinity Blade content boost you've been waiting for since its announcement last week will arrive on iTunes tomorrow (December 21), developer Chair has confirmed.
The update includes "5 new Swords, 5 new Shields, 1 new set of Armor, and 5 new Helmets, including the Santa-themed "Holiday Helm," explains Chair.
Below are further details on what to expect:
- Maximum Character Level raised from 40 to 45!
- New Enemy Revealed - The MARROW FIEND! This creature is rumored to devour its victims, taking their bones for its blade and shield.
- Purchase Gold! Due to popular demand, we have added the ability to buy extra Gold via in-app purchase!
- Gamers can now listen to their own music while playing INFINITY BLADE!
- Optimizations and minor Bug fixes.
More updates are also promised next year, including new areas to fight through, new enemies, more shields, helmets and other toys, and "more".