Ubisoft has confirmed that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood players will soon be able to download a new patch that will fix the "Animus bug", along with faulty Trophy support for PS3.
"We are very pleased to announce a fresh patch that solves both the Animus Bug as well as restoring Trophy functionality for PlayStation players," says Ubi.
"While we do not yet have a final ETA for this patch, we can assure you that it will be coming very soon... all you have to do is apply the patch once it is released (your console should automatically prompt you to do so)."
Here's the list of changes:
* Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)
* In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time
* When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session
* The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)
* Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized
* Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)
* On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome
AC: Brotherhood this month became the fastest-selling game in Ubi's history in Europe.