FIFA 11 has scooped the first UK chart No.1 of 2011, knocking Call of Duty: Black Ops from the top spot.
The next three positions on the UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack All Formats chart remain unchanged from the previous week, with Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Just Dance 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood rounding off the top five.
Kinect Sports takes No.6, ahead of former chart toppers Gran Turismo 5, The Sims 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, while Dance Central completes the top ten.
Chart-Track says that five Kinect games make the top 40 this week, the most since the peripheral's launch, when eight charted.
Top 10 (week ended January 1)
01. FIFA 11 (EA)
02. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
03. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
04. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
05. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
06. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
07. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
08. The Sims 3 (EA)
09. Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda)
10. Dance Central (Microsoft)