FIFA 11 retains the top spot on the UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack All Formats chart for the week ended January 8.
Having toppled Call of Duty: Black Ops last week, EA's footy title manages to hold off competition from Just Dance 2, which is up three places to No.2, and Activision's ever-popular shooter, which falls one spot to No.3.
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is down one position to No.4, ahead of Wii Fit Plus, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Gran Turismo 5.
Fallout: New Vegas, The Sims 3 and Kinect Sports round off the top ten.
Top 10 (week ended January 8)
01. FIFA 11 (EA)
02. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
03. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
04. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
05. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
06. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
07. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
08. Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda)
09. The Sims 3 (EA)
10. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)