Sony's boasted that it's got at least 20 PS3 exclusive titles coming this year - and it's put a big list on the internet to prove it.
"Here's an updated list of 20 games you'll only play on PS3 in 2011, using the latest publicly available information," Sid Shuman, SCEA's senior social media specialist wrote on the US PlayStation Blog.
"Of course, schedules can shift and plans can change - as always, we'll keep you posted. For the moment, though, this is where we stand for 2011."
On the roster is of course Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3 and absolutely no more games with '3' on the end. It's a pretty amazing line-up, to be fair.
Here it is:
- Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (March)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia (February)
- The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Spring)
- inFAMOUS 2 (2011)
- Journey (2011)
- Killzone 3 (February 22)
- The Last Guardian (Holiday)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (January 18)
- MLB 11 The Show (March 8)
- MotorStorm Apocalypse (Spring)
- No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Fall)
- Pixeljunk Shooter 2 (2011)
- PlayStation Move Heroes (2011)
- Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (Fall)
- Resistance 3 (September 6)
- SOCOM 4 (2011)
- Sorcery (2011)
- Twisted Metal (2011)
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (November 1)
- Yakuza 4 (March 15)