Valve has released an update for the Xbox 360 version of its co-operative zombie survival FPS Left 4 Dead.
As well as making a number of gameplay tweaks, the patch recovers Achievement progress that may have been lost after Valve released The Sacrifice, a downloadable expansion for the game.
Valve has said that there could be a few cases where it might not be possible to recover the data for every Achievement, but that most players shouldn't run into any issues with the recovery.
Here's the full list of gameplay tweaks made:
- In Versus mode Tanks will spawn in stasis until a human player takes over. Tanks in stasis are invisible and invulnerable, and won't move or attack.
- Tank speed is no longer reduced when on fire.
- Allow players on the Infected team to manually spawn during finales.
- Added a vote option to toggle All-Talk.
- Special Infected that causes a Survivor to stumble into a "ledge hang" situation will receive 50 points.
- Bullets that first pass through an infected character before striking a Survivor are now ignored as friendly fire.
- In Versus mode car alarms will now trigger anytime a Special Infected pulls or stumbles a Survivor into an alarm car.
- Survivor Bots no longer try to melee exploding barrels out of their way.
- Fixed the Sacrifizzle achievement.
Valve announced a host of connectivity features between PS3 and PC for Portal 2 this week.