Xbox Live Arcade generated record revenues in 2010, according to a new report by Forecasting and Analyzing Digital Entertainment.
Revenues for the downloadable games service grew 16 percent year-over-year to an estimated $122 million, the research firm said.
The top selling title of the year was Dead Rising 2: Case Zero with just under 700,000 units sold, while Limbo was the highest grossing, bringing in around $7.5 million in revenues.
2010's top titles by units sold
01. Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (Capcom) - 689,000
02. Trials HD (RedLynx) - 553,000
03. Limbo (Playdead) - 527,000
04. Castle Crashers (The Behemoth) - 415,000
05. Toy Soldiers (Signal Studios) - 383,000
06. Family Game Night (Hasbro) - 294,000
07. Monday Night Combat (Uber Entertainment) - 293,000
08. Perfect Dark (Rare) - 279,000
09. Battlefield 1943 (EA Dice) - 268,000
10. Deadliest Warrior: The Game (Pipeworks Software) - 210,000
Beyond Good & Evil HD headlines the 'XBLA House Party, a new promotion set to kick off on Xbox 360 next month.