Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood has climbed one place into the No.2 spot in the latest official UK Xbox 360 sales chart.
However, the historical stab-'em-up can't stop EA's Dead Space 2 emulating its All Formats chart triumph and taking the No.1 slot.
DS2 replaces Call Of Duty: Black Ops (pictured) at the top of the GfK-ChartTrack/UKIE list, as Treyarch's shooter drops down to No.3. Elsewhere, EA's FIFA 11 holds firm at No.4, whilst Microsoft's Kinect Sports dips from No.2 down to No.5.
The full Top Ten for the week ended January 29, 2011 reads:
1) Dead Space 2 - EA
2) Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Ubisoft
3) Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Activision
4) FIFA 11 - EA SPORTS
5) Kinect Sports - Microsoft
6) Dance Central - Microsoft
7) Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - EA
8) Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - Ubisoft
9) Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - Rockstar
10) Fable III - Microsoft