Ubisoft has announced that next Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood DLC will be released for free, to celebrate one million fans liking the game's Facebook page.
Included in the offer is a new multiplayer map; 'Venezia by Night'.
Here's what Ubi has to say:
"As we approach this major milestone for the Assassin's Creed community, we want to make sure we do something extra special for reaching 1 million fans on our Facebook page. Here are a few of the things we have planned to celebrate our community and demonstrate our deepest thanks for all of your support over the years:
- Community Unlock: Venezia by Night will be unlocked in multiplayer!
- UbiWorkshop has created a new shirt to commemorate the event!
- Watch our team's THANK YOU video, featuring real life Assassin's Creed developers!
- UbiWorkshop will also be offering a 24-hour discount: 15% off and worldwide delivery!
- Special Giveaways on our Facebook page!
Last week, Ubisoft said that it could propose Kinect versions of all the brands it's got. Can we expect free-running around the living room this year?