The first few Nintendo 3DS review scores and analysis have hit the net, taking aim at the launch line-up.
The scores come from Japanese mag Famitsu ahead of the release of Nintendo's handheld over there on Saturday.
Here's the full verdict on the 3DS launch line-up along with closing comments on some of the titles from the mag.
They're translated by Andriasang but we've totted up the totals at the end (since we can't be sure what each individual number refers to) to save your head from some maths:
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition: 9, 8, 8, 9 [34/40 - 85%]
"Graphics are good. The 3D versus option is a show for the system's 3D, but it can be a bit hard to see. The touch controls are convenient."
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles: 9, 9, 8, 8 [34/40 - 85%]
"There's a lot of volume, and the missions are enjoyable. The 3D makes it easy to grasp enemy position. The game's real time simulation elements are enjoyable."
- Winning Eleven 3D Soccer: 8, 8, 8, 8 [32/40 - 80%]
"The game is lacking in terms of modes, but the standard modes are there. The feeling of distance and closeness is increased because of the 3D depth. The text is a bit hard to see."
- Puzzle Bobble 3D: 6, 6, 6, 6 [24/40 - 60%]
- Nintendogs cats: 10, 9, 9, 10 [38/40 - 95%]
"The fur is realistic and the wireless elements are good. The game can be enjoyed by anyone."
- Ridge Racer 3D: 8, 8, 7, 9 [32/40 - 80%]
"There are few modes. Beginners can easily drift, but the rival car difficulty is high. Good points include the BGM and the inclusion of many old courses."
- Combat of Giants Dinosaur 3D: 6, 6, 6, 5 [23/40 - 57.5%]
- Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask: 8, 8, 8, 8 [32/40 - 80%]
"The puzzle solving doesn't use 3D too much, but investigating a screen with depth feels good. The game is enjoyable in 2D as well."
- Shanghai 3D Cube: 7, 7, 7, 5 [26/40 - 65%]
- Super Monkey Ball 3D: 9, 8, 8, 7 [32/40 - 80%]
"The gyro-based controls don't fit with 3D. Playing with the gyro controls is fun, but when the 3D is turned on for this, it's a bit difficult to play."
Yesterday reports emerged of an amazing 3DS GAME deal, which essentially lets you try before you buy.
You can also let us know which 3DS launch titles are preparting to float your boat in the comments field below.