Criterion has released another patch for the PC version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, bringing the game up to version 1.04.
According to the official site, the patch stamps out another 30 percent of the game's known bugs, with a total of 77 percent of the issues now fixed. There's no word on when another patch will arrive to fix the rest.
The patch can be downloaded via the official site here. Below is the list of changes:
- Fixed crashes on boot on certain configurations of Windows (including when Windows Speech Recognition is installed)
- Fixed deadzone issues on Steering Wheels and XInput controllers
- Fixed black textures in some parts of the world when High Resolution Textures are disabled
- Fixed crash when a controller is unexpectedly disconnected
- Fixed crash when loading certain invalid controller configuration files
Those of you who keenly follow the news may be curious to know what else Criterion is up to. Could it be a new (unannounced but heavily rumoured) Burnout game?