Take a break from pulling off two billion-hit combos for a few moments today and install the new patch for Marvel Vs Capcom 3. It looks to be worth it.
Like the previous patch, which made some significant balance changes to characters such as Sentinel, this update fixes a large number of UI and gameplay bugs improving the game overall.
Here's Capcom's full patch changes list:
- Fixed bug where a cross counter and X-factor activation would cause Ryu to float if using the β or γ assists.
- Fixed bug involving snapping out Zero during the activation of his Shadow Clone, which was disabling control of that player's characters.
- Fixed bug involving the hit stun for Captain America's Shield Slash against Ryu, Amaterasu, and Hulk, which was allowing an unintended combo.
- Fixed bug for displaying more than 128 victories in a game lobby.
- Fixed bug involving Haggar blocking an attack in the air, immediately after using the Hoodlum Launcher.
- Fixed bug for displaying consecutive victories over 99 in Player Match.
- Fixed bug that allowed an infinite combo by Amaterasu against Taskmaster (Standing), Amaterasu(Standing or Ducking), Zero (Standing), and Shuma-Gorath (Ducking). Bug fix involved Amaterasu's Solar Flare attack (x5) and Power Slash combo.
- Fixed bug where Spencer's Bionic Maneuvers would cause Viewtiful Joe and Arthur to be stuck in the ground, when used as part of a combo with Haggar's Rapid Fire Fist.
- Fixed bug where Specner's Bionic Maneuvers would cause the damage to display incorrectly, when used in a combo with Haggar's Steel Pipe and Rapid Fire Fist.