This week's official Xbox 360 software sales shows climbs for Halo: Reach - up from 20th to 12th - and Kinect Sports - up from 11th to sixth - with Portal 2, Mortal Kombat and Operation Flashpoint: Red River holding firm at first, second and third.
Red River shifted 67 per cent of units sold on Xbox 360 in the week ending April 30, while Microsoft's console also took 59 per cent of Portal 2 sales.
Call of Duty: Black Ops maintained last week's startling resurgence at fourth, while rival FPS Crysis 2 fell four places to tenth. Batman: Arkham Asylum also leapt nine places to re-enter the top 20.
The full UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack list reads:
1. Portal 2 (EA)
2. Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros)
3. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
5. FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
6. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
7. Homefront (THQ)
8. Carnival Games: In Action! (Take 2)
9. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
10. Crysis 2 (EA)
11. Michael Jackson: The Experience (Ubisoft)
12. Halo: Reach (Microsoft
13. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA Sports)
14. Dragon Age II (EA)
15. Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Sega)
16. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
17. Red Dead Redemption (Take 2)
18. Shift 2: Unleashed (EA)
19. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
20. Batman: Arkham Asylum (Square Enix)