Details of the debut 3DS firmware update and eShop content have seemingly hit the net.
Set to arrive later this month, the eShop will house Virtual Console, DSiWare and 3DS-specific titles at lanch, as well as other gaming and media content.
While there's no mention of the web browser support promised to arrive in the same update, The Magic-Box is reporting that Nintendo has revealed the first Japanese eShop content in the latest issue of Famitsu.
Here's the lot:
- 3DS Ware - Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype (200 yen), Petitcom (800 yen)
- DSi Ware - The ability to import DSi Ware from DSi to 3DS
- 3D Classic - Classic titles in 3D. Excitebike, Legend of Zelda and Xevious will be available
- Virtual Console GameBoy - Ikari no Yousai, Phantasm
- Virtual Console Game Gear - Sonic & Tails 2, Sonic Drift 2, Dragon Crystal, Columns
- Virtual Console GameBoy Color - Super Mario Land, The Legend of Zelda DX (Demo)
- Virtual Console TurboGrafx-16 - Games TBA
- Demos - 3D Video Player, 3D Game Trailer/Previews Channel, Fuji TV and Nippon TV Previews
3DS project lead Hideki Konno admitted in March that the Wii and DSi consoles' digital shops were disappointing to both Nintendo and consumers, leading the platform holder to delay the launch of the 3DS eShop to make sure it got it right out of the blocks.