Epic is lining up a huge update for Infinity Blade that will, among other things, add multiplayer to the game, and for the best kind of price - free!
'Infinity Blade: Arena' will arrive on Thursday and, as well as one-on-one multiplayer face offs, also adds an endless survivor mode "where you battle a legion of Titans to see how long you can last", and new single-player items.
Here's the official content list (with accompanying screenshots on this page):
NEW CONTENT PACK! - INFINITY BLADE: ARENA
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
- Much more! New Achievements, additional Leaderboards, and some new surprises!