Kaos has released a new title update for the Xbox 360 version of Homefront alongside an 'Ability Pack', as well as detailing the game's first DLC, which is set to arrive early next month.
The Xbox 360 title update aims to strengthen Homefront's "overall game stability and network connectivity", among other things, while the Ability Pack should freshen up gameplay (details below).
Meanwhile, Homefront's first DLC pack will launch on June 7. The Fire Sale pack will release first on Xbox 360 and feature two new multiplayer maps. On the same day, the 870 Express Shotgun will be available for download alongside a free Homefront theme.
Title update improvements:
- Assist points for vehicle kills
- Rank Resets
- Game returns to MP menu instead of Main Menu after leaving a match
- Max ping limits for server connections (prevent connections to distant servers)
- Game freeze & hitching
- Joining Friends feature
- Beacon errors
- Party Connectivity
- Various other fixes
- Ice Cold: Invisible on thermal views and airstrike sensors
- Situational Awareness: Enemy gamertag appears when shot
- EMP Tactician: Deal more damage vs EMP'd vehicles
- Short Fuse: Reduced cook time on frag grenades
- Bomb Suit: Take less damage from explosives