Codemasters has released a batch of eye-watering new F1 2011 screens, as fresh details of the game's single-player and online emerge.
You can check out the new direct-feed snaps to the right here. Amongst its new additions, the title will feature:
- Competitive online racing with 16 players going head-to-head in Grand Prix, with up to 8 AI drivers added to simulate the full grid of 24 drivers.
- Quick fire modes including Time Attack.
- All drivers set to contest the 2011 F1 Championship, including Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Michael Schumacher and Jenson Button.
- All 2011 teams are represented including Ferrari, Red Rull Racing, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes and Lotus Renault GP
- Two new circuits: Buddh International and Nürburging
As you can read all about the game in more depth in our new preview.
F1 2011 is due for release on PS3 and 360 on September 23, with NGP and 3DS versions due further into the future.