To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Resident Evil, Capcom has put together an impressive anniversary box set, which it will be releasing exclusively through its e-Capcom store in Japan.
The pack will feature the upcoming Revival Selection, which contains HD versions of Code: Veronica and Resident Evil 4, as well as a few older Resident Evil titles and other goodies such as soundtrack CDs.
The collection will set Japanese gamers back 7,800 yen (£60) when it's released on September 8. Capcom hasn't said whether US and European gamers can look forward to getting their hands on the box.
Here's the full list.
- Resident Evil Directors Cut (PSX)
- Resident Evil 2 (PSX)
- Resident Evil 3 Last Escape (PSX)
- Resident Evil Revival Selection (PS3)
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica soundtrack
- Resident Evil 4 soundtrack
- 15th anniversary items: Pins & Stickers (STARS & Umbrella)
- Spacer for PS3's Resident Evil 5 or Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Capcom has released a video showing off the visual improvements it has made to Resident Evil 4 and RE Code: Veronica X.