After a short break away Sega and Sports Interactive's Football Manager 2011 has taken its place at the top of the UK PC sales chart again this week.
The footy sim pushes The Sims 3: Generations down to No.2 in the process, while The Sims 3, Portal 2, Shogun 2: Total War, and The Sims: Medieval hold on to No.3, No.4, No.5 and No.6 respectively.
The Sims 3: Late Night moves up three positions from No.10 to No.7, while Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood makes its way to No.8, Fable 3 climbs from No.15 to No.9 and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm rounds off the chart at No.10.
GfK/Chart-Track PC Top 10 (week ending July 2):
01. Football Manager 2011 (Sega)
02. The Sims 3: Generations (EA)
03. The Sims 3 (EA)
04. Portal 2 (Valve)
05. Shogun 2: Total War (Sega)
06. The Sims: Medieval (EA)
07. The Sims 3: Late Night (EA)
08. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
09. Fable 3 (Microsoft)
10. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (Blizzard)
Check out the official UK All Formats games chart here.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd