Square Enix's Deus Ex: Human Revolution has knocked 505 Games' Zumba Fitness of the top of the official UK weekly games chart.
The action RPG, which has been developed by Eidos Montreal,sells just 26,000 units short of outperforming previous title Deus Ex: Invisible War's lifetime sales after being on the market for only two days
It sells slightly more on Xbox 360 than any other format, with the format taking a 57 percent share of boxed sales. PS3 claims 31 percent, whilst PC takes home 13 percent.
Zumba would have only needed one more week to have equalled the longest ever uninterrupted run at No.1, held by EA's FIFA: Road to the World Cup with 11 weeks.
However it's a good week for 505 Games overall, with Rugby World Cup 2011 making its debut at No.3.
Competitive pricing and the recent launch of the 4th map pack 'Rezurrection' on Xbox Live help send 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' back into the Top 10 at No.5 with an 83 percent week-on-week sales rise.
The full gfK-ChartTrack/UKIE Top 20 All Formats chart for the week ending August 27th:
1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
2. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
3. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
4. LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)
7. FIFA 11 (EA)
8. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
9. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
10. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
11. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
12. The Sims 3 (EA)
13. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (EA)
14. Brink (Bethesda)
15. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
16. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
17. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
18. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
19. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
20. Homefront (THQ)