Deus Ex: Human Revolution holds the No.1 spot on the UK All Formats Chart for a second straight week despite a 46 percent drop in sales.
The highest new release is Driver: San Francisco at No.2, with the Xbox 360 version accounting for 53 percent of sales.
Long-time former chart-topper Zumba Fitness is at No.3, ahead of and Rugby World Cup 2011 and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean.
Madden NFL 12 debuts at No.6, while Call of Duty: Black Ops, Cars 2, FIFA 11 and The Sims 3 round off the top ten.
The only other new game to make the top 40 this week is Bodycount, which enters at a lowly No.36.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ending September 3):
01. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
02. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
03. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
04. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
05. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
06. Madden NFL 12 (EA)
07. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
08. Cars 2 (Disney)
09. FIFA 11 (EA)
10. The Sims 3 (EA)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd