Deep Silver's Dead Island has taken the top spot in the official weekly UK games charts, despite middling reviews.
The zombie melee fest is one of the three new entries in the top five of the GfK-ChartTrack/UKIE sales list, with THQ's Warhammer 40k: Space Marine making its debut at No.2.
Ubisoft's Driver: San Francisco drops one place to No.3, whilst Sony's Resistance 3 enjoys its first week at No.4 in the multiplatform chart.
Last week's No.1, Square Enix's Deus Ex: Human Revolution, drops down to No.5.
The full top ten for the week ending September 10 reads:
1. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ)
3. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
4. Resistance 3 (Sony)
5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
6. Zumba Fitness
7. Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
8. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
9. Star Fox 64 (Nintendo)
10. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd