Battlefield 3 was the sole foreign recipient of an award at this year's TGS Show Future Game Awards.
The awards recognise the public's most anticipated upcoming releases, with TGS attendees casting votes on games either announced or put on display at the event.
Eleven of the 100s of titles on show were honoured by TGS organiser the Computer Entertainment Supplier's Association. Here are the winners in full, courtesy of Andriasang:
- Asura's Wrath (Capcom, PS3/360)
- Legend of Heroes Ao no Kiseki (Falcom, PSP)
- Gundam Extreme VS (Namco Bandai, PS3)
- Dragon's Dogma (Capcom, PS3/360)
- Binary Domain (Sega, PS3/360)
- Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts, PS3/360/PC)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix, PS3/360)
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (Square Enix, PSP)
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (Sega, PC)
- Monster Hunter G (Capcom, 3DS)
- Dragon's Collection (Konami, mobile)
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and Scribblenauts took home the main prizes at the TGS Japan Game Awards, which honoured titles released in Japan between April 1, 2010 and March 31, 2011.