DICE has been taking on fan feedback following continued play on the Battlefield 3 beta, which went live to the world on Thursday.
The Battlefield 3 team has revealed the first set of improvements set to be made to the final game before its release based on that feedback.
Here's the first list from the official Battlefield 3 blog, we can expect more in the future:
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target's visibility.Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
*Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: "Private" flag and "Switch Teams".