FIFA 12 takes the top spot on the UK All Formats Chart No.1 for the week ended October 1.
The football title knocks Gears of War 3 down to No.2, while F1 2011 also slips one place to No.3.
Zumba Fitness is a non-mover at No.4 and Dead Island falls two places to No.5.
The week's second-highest new entry is Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection at No.7, while X-Men Destiny debuts at No.18.
Elsewhere, Child of Eden jumps up the chart to No.29 thanks to the release of the PS3 version.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended October 1):
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
03. F1 2011 (Disney)
04. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
05. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
06. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
07. Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Sony)
08. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft)
09. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
10. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd