Microsoft has announced a roster of new television providers headed to Xbox Live, including BBC, Channel 4 and Channel 5.
Nearly 40 "world class TV and entertainment providers" are coming to Live, the platform holder said, including Bravo, Comcast, HBO GO and Syfy in the US.
The additions join Sky, ESPN and Hulu, which are already available on the Xbox online service in some territories.
Here's the full list:
Entertainment Partners on Xbox 360 (Existing and New)
- ABC iView - Australia
- AlloCiné - France, Germany, Spain, U.K.
- Antena 3 - Spain
- Astral Media's Disney XD - Canada
- AT&T** - U.S.
- BBC - U.K.
- blinkbox - U.K.
- Bravo - U.S.
- BSkyB** - U.K.
- Canal+* - France, Spain
- Channel 4 - U.K.
- Channel 5 - U.K.
- CinemaNow (Best Buy) - U.S.
- Comcast - U.S.
- Crackle - Australia, Canada, U.K., U.S.
- Dailymotion - Available in 32 markets
- EPIX - U.S.
- ESPN** - U.S.
- Facebook** - Available in all 35 Xbox LIVE markets
- FOXTEL** - Australia
- GolTV - Spain
- HBO GO - U.S.
- Hulu - Japan
- Hulu +**- U.S.
- iHeartRadio (Clear Channel) - U.S.
- Last.fm** - U.K., U.S.
- LOVEFiLM - Germany, U.K.
- Manga Entertainment - U.S.
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment/Real Sports - Canada
- MediaSet - Italy
- MSN with MSNBC.com - Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, U.K.
- MUZU.TV - France, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K.
- Netflix**- Canada, U.S.
- Rogers On Demand Online (RODO) - Canada
- RTVE - Spain
- SBS On Demand - Australia
- Syfy - U.S.
- Telefonica - Spain
- Televisa - Mexico
- "The Today Show" - U.S.
- TELUS** - Canada
- TMZ - U.S.
- Twitter** - Available in all 35 Xbox LIVE markets
- UFC - Canada, U.S.
- Verizon - U.S.
- VEVO - Canada, U.K., U.S.
- VimpelCom** - Russia
- Vodafone Portugal** - Portugal
- YouTube - Available in 22 markets
- ZDF - Germany
- Zune** - Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain
Back at E3 in June, Microsoft announced that live TV, YouTube and Bing were in the works for Xbox 360, promising to increase the amount of content on Xbox Live "by a factor of ten" this year.