Having already claimed the third best software launch in UK history, FIFA 12 retains the No.1 spot on the UK all Formats chart for the week ended October 8.
Rage debuts at No.2, one place ahead of fellow new entry Dark Souls.
Gears of War 3, F1 2011, Zumba Fitness, Dead Island and Deus Ex: Human Revolution all drop two places to accommodate the new releases.
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection take the next two spots, ahead of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and Resistance 3.
The only other new release to make the top 40 is NBA 2K12, which debuts at No.12.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended October 8):
01. FIFA 12 (EA)
02. Rage (Bethesda)
03. Dark Souls (Namco Bandai)
04. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
05. F1 2011 (Disney)
06. Dead Island (Deep Silver)
07. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
08. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
09. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
10. Resistance 3 (Sony)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd