Battlefield 3 takes the top spot on the UK All Formats Chart for the second week running.
EA's shooter manages to hold off competition from new entry Uncharted 3, despite a 54 percent drop in weekly sales.
Second placed Uncharted didn't do badly though, recording the11th biggest PS3 launch week and outperforming its predecessor's launch week sales by 37 percent, according to sales monitor Chart-Track.
Sonic Generations is the only other new entry to make the top ten at No.10, while Goldeneye: Reloaded debuts at No.16.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended November 05):
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Sony)
- 03. FIFA 12 (EA)
- Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
- Sonic Generations (Sega)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd